The BLUEMICROSYSTEM2 expansion software package for STM32Cube lets you read and display real-time environmental sensor data, digital microphone levels, battery level (STEVAL-STLKT01V1 only), voice communication over Bluetooth low energy and acoustic source localization information with a dedicated BlueMS App for Android/iOS.
The package implements application level functions based on the BLE protocol and enables communication with Android and iOS devices. Developers can use it to prototype applications with Android or iOS services and transmit real-time sensor data.
The software includes the drivers for the embedded STM32 Nucleo expansion board and STEVAL-STLKT01V1 development kit devices, and comes with a sample solution to kick-start development.
- For STM32 Nucleo expansion boards, complete middleware to build applications using:
- environmental (HTS221, LPS25HB), motion (LIS3MDL, LSM6DS0 and LSM6DS3 mounted on DIL24) and microphone (2 x MP34DT01-M) sensor
- environmental (HTS221, LPS22HB), motion (LSM303AGR, LSM6DSL) and microphone (2 x MP34DT01-M) sensor.
- For STEVAL-STLKT01V1 development kit, complete middleware to build applications using pressure sensor (LPS22HB), motion sensors (LSM303AGR and LSM6DSM), microphone sensor (MP34DT04) and Gas Gauge IC level (STC3115) sensors.
- BLE for sending information to one client.
- Under Open.MEMS license, real-time motion sensor data fusion and real-time recognition algorithms (activity, carry-position and gesture for accelerometer-only).
- Under Open.Audio license, real-time sound source localization and voice communication over Bluetooth low energy.
- View information sent via BLE in the app BlueMS (v2.0.0 or higher).
- Over-the-air firmware update (X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 only) and option to request and enable Open.MEMS and Open.Audio licenses through BlueMS (v 3.0.0 or higher).
- Gas Gauge on STEVAL-STLKT01V1 with BlueMS (ver. 3.2.0 or higher).
- Based on STM32Cube framework.
- Free, user-friendly license terms.
- Separate sample implementations for X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1, X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 and X-NUCLEO-IDB04A1 or X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 expansion boards connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG development board, and for STEVAL-STLKT01V1 development kit.