The STSPIN240 is a dual brush DC motor driver integrating a low RDS(ON) power stage in a small QFN 3 x 3 mm package.
Both the full-bridges implement an independent PWM current controller with fixed OFF time.
The device is designed to operate in battery-powered scenarios and can be forced into a zero- consumption state allowing a significant increase in battery life.
The device offers a complete set of protection features including overcurrent, overtemperature and short-circuit protection.
- Operating voltage from 1.8 to 10 V
- Maximum output current 1.3 Arms
- RDS(ON) HS + LS = 0.4 Ω typ.
- Current control with programmable off-time
- Full protection set
- Non-dissipative overcurrent protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Thermal shutdown
- Energy saving and long battery life with standby consumption less than 80 nA