The STSPIN230 device integrates a triple half-bridge low RDS(ON) power stage in a small QFN - 3 x 3 mm package.
The device is designed to operate in battery-powered scenarios and can be forced into a zero-consumption state, allowing a significant increase in battery life.
The device offers a complete set of protection including overcurrent, overtemperature and short-circuit protection.
- Operating voltage from 1.8 to 10 V
- Maximum output current 1.3 Arms
- RDS(ON) HS + LS = 0.4 Ω typ.
- Full protection set
- Non-dissipative overcurrent protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Thermal shutdown
- Interlocking function
- Energy saving and long battery life with standby consumption less than 80 nA