The STSPIN820 is a stepper motor driver which integrates, in a small QFN 4 x 4 mm package, both control logic and a low RDSon power stage.
The integrated controller implements a PWM current control with fixed OFF time and a microstepping resolution up to 1/256th of the step.
The device can be forced into a low consumption state.
The device offers a complete set of protection features including overcurrent, overtemperature and short-circuit protection.
- Operating voltage from 7 to 45 V
- Maximum output current 1.5 Arms
- RDSon HS + LS = 1 Ω typ.
- Microstepping up to 1/256th of step
- Current control with programmable OFF time
- Current sensing based on external shunt resistor
- Full protection set
- Non-dissipative overcurrent protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Undervoltage lockout
- Thermal shutdown
- Standby low consumption