The STM32F302xx/STM32F303xx family is based on the high-performance ARM® Cortex™-M4 32-bit RISC core operating at a frequency of up to 72 MHz, and embedding a floating point unit (FPU), a memory protection unit (MPU) and an embedded trace macrocell (ETM). The family incorporates high-speed embedded memories (up to 256 Kbytes of Flash memory, up to 48 Kbytes of SRAM), and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses.
The devices offer up to four fast 12-bit ADCs (5 Msps), up to seven comparators, up to four operational amplifiers, up to two DAC channels, a low-power RTC, up to five general-purpose 16-bit timers, one general-purpose 32-bit timer, and two timers dedicated to motor control. They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces: up to two I2Cs, up to three SPIs (two SPIs are with multiplexed full-duplex I2Ss on STM32F303xx devices), three USARTs, up to two UARTs CAN and USB. To achieve audio class accuracy, the I2S peripherals can be clocked via an external PLL.
The STM32F302xx/STM32F303xx family operates in the -40 to +85 °C and -40 to +105 °C temperature ranges from a 2.0 to 3.6 V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving mode allows the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F302xx/STM32F303xx family offers devices in three packages ranging from 48 pins to 100 pins.
The set of included peripherals changes with the device chosen.
- Core: ARM® 32-bit Cortex™-M4F CPU (72 MHz max), single-cycle multiplication and HW division, DSP instruction with FPU (floating-point unit) and MPU (memory protection unit).
- Operating conditions:
- VDD , VDDA voltage range: 2.0 V to 3.6 V
- 128 to 256 Kbytes of Flash memory
- Up to 40 Kbytes of SRAM on data bus with HW parity check
- 8 Kbytes of SRAM on instruction bus with HW parity check (CCM)
- CRC calculation unit
- Reset and supply management
- Power-on/Power down reset (POR/PDR)
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- Low power modes: Sleep, Stop and Standby
- VBAT supply for RTC and backup registers
- Clock management
- 4 to 32 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 8 MHz RC with x 16 PLL option
- Internal 40 kHz oscillator
- Up to 87 fast I/Os
- All mappable on external interrupt vectors
- Several 5 V-tolerant
- 12-channel DMA controller
- Up to four ADC 0.20 μS (up to 39 channels) with selectable resolution of 12/10/8/6 bits, 0 to 3.6 V conversion range, separate analog supply from 2 to 3.6 V
- Up to two 12-bit DAC channels with analog supply from 2.4 to 3.6 V
- Seven fast rail-to-rail analog comparators with analog supply from 2 to 3.6 V
- Up to four operational amplifiers that can be used in PGA mode, all terminal accessible with analog supply from 2.4 to 3.6 V
- Support for up to 24 capacitive sensing keys supporting touchkey, linear and rotary touchsensors
- Up to 13 timers
- One 32-bit timer and two 16-bit timers with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input
- Up to two 16-bit 6-channel advanced-control timers, with up to 6 PWM channels, deadtime generation and emergency stop
- One 16-bit timer with 2 IC/OCs, 1 OCN/PWM, deadtime generation and emergency stop
- Two 16-bit timers with IC/OC/OCN/PWM, deadtime generation and emergency stop
- Two watchdog timers (independent, window)
- SysTick timer: 24-bit downcounter
- Up to two 16-bit basic timers to drive the DAC
- Calendar RTC with Alarm, periodic wakeup from Stop/Standby
- Communication interfaces
- CAN interface (2.0B Active)
- Two I2 C Fast mode plus (1 Mbit/s) with 20 mA current sink, SMBus/PMBus, wakeup from STOP
- Up to five USART/UARTs (ISO 7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, modem control)
- Up to three SPIs, two with multiplexed I2 S interface, 4 to 16 programmable bit frame
- USB 2.0 full speed interface
- Infrared Transmitter
- Serial wire debug, JTAG, Cortex-M4F ETM
- 96-bit unique ID