TS922 and TS922A devices are rail-to-rail dual BiCMOS operational amplifiers optimized and fully specified for 3 V and 5 V operation. These devices have high output currents which allow low-load impedances to be driven.
Very low noise, low distortion, low offset, and a high output current capability make these devices an excellent choice for high quality, low voltage, or battery operated audio systems.
The devices are stable for capacitive loads up to 500 pF.
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Low noise: 9 nV/√Hz
- Low distortion
- High output current: 80 mA (able to drive 32 Ω loads)
- High-speed: 4 MHz, 1 V/μs
- Operating from 2.7 to 12 V
- Low input offset voltage: 900 μV max. (TS922A)
- ESD internal protection: 2 kV
- Latch-up immunity
- Macromodel included in this specification
- Dual version available in Flip-chip package