The MP23AB01DH is a compact, low-power microphone built with a capacitive sensing element and an IC interface.
The sensing element, capable of detecting acoustic waves, is manufactured using a specialized silicon micromachining process to produce audio sensors.
The MP23AB01DH has sensitivity of 38 dB ±1 dB, an acoustic overload point of 135 dBSPL with minimum 65 dB signal-to-noise ratio.
The MP23AB01DH has fully differential output in order to minimize common mode noise.
The MP23AB01DH is available in a package compliant with reflow soldering and is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Single supply voltage operation
- Fully differential output
- Omnidirectional sensitivity
- High signal-to-noise ratio
- High bandwidth
- Package compliant with reflow soldering
- High RF immunity
- ECOPACK® , RoHS, and “Green” compliant