The FP-SNS-MOTENV1 is an STM32 ODE function pack, which lets you connect your IoT node to a smartphone via BLE and uses a suitable Android™ or iOS™ application, such as the BlueMS app, to view real-time environmental and motion sensor data, and gas gauge level.
This package also enables advanced functions such as the sensor data fusion and accelerometer-based real-time activity recognition and MEMS sensor data logging on SD card.
Together with the suggested combination of the STM32 and ST devices, it can be used to develop specific wearable applications or smart things applications in general.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes all the necessary drivers to recognize the devices on the STM32 Nucleo development board and expansion boards, as well as on the STEVAL-STLKT01V1 evaluation board.
- Complete firmware to develop an IoT node with BLE connectivity, environmental and motion sensors
- Middleware libraries for sensor data fusion and accelerometer-based real-time activity recognition and SD card data logging
- Compatible with BlueMS applications for Android/iOS, to perform sensor data reading, motion algorithm features demo and firmware update (FOTA)
- Example implementation available for the STEVAL-STLKT01V1 board, X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 (or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2) and X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 (or X- NUCLEO-IDB04A1) connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-L053R8 board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to the STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms