FP-SNS-MOTENV1 is an STM32Cube function pack, which lets you connect your IoT node to a smartphone via BLE and uses a suitable Android™ or iOS™ application, such as the BlueMS app, to view real-time motion and environmental (such as temperature, relative humidity, carbon monoxide) sensor data.
This package also enables advanced functions such as the sensor data fusion and accelerometer-based real-time activity recognition.
Together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices, it can be used to develop specific wearable and environmental applications, or smart things applications in general.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes all the necessary drivers to recognize the devices on the STM32 Nucleo development board and expansion boards.
- Complete firmware to develop an IoT node with BLE connectivity, environmental and motion sensors
- Middleware libraries for sensor data fusion and accelerometer-based real-time activity recognition
- Compatible with BlueMS applications for Android/iOS, to perform sensor data reading, motion algorithm features demo and firmware update (FOTA)
- Example implementation available for the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 (or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1), P-NUCLEO-IKA02A1 and X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 (or X- NUCLEO-IDB04A1) connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-L053R8 board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms