The X-CUBE-IKA02A1 expansion software package for STM32Cube runs on the STM32 microcontrollers to read the analog value of gas concentration, reference voltage and the temperature from the STLM20 temperature sensor.
The software library can be used to set the appropriate sensor sensitivity and perform compensation over the temperature range.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers. It is compatible with the P-NUCLEO-IKA02A1 expansion board plugged to a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8 development board.
The software comes with a sample project to help you get started.
- Complete middleware to build applications using electrochemical gas sensors with signal conditioning performed by TSU111
- Transmit real-time gas concentration readings (ppm) to a PC using serial communication
- Library uses STLM20 temperature sensor for compensation of readings over temperature range
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Low power optimization (suitable for the STM32L0 MCU family)
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation for the P-NUCLEO-IKA02A1 development kit