The X-CUBE-SPN7 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube. The software runs on the STM32 and includes drivers that recognize, initialize and send application commands to the L6230 device. The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers. It is compatible with the NUCLEO-F030R8, the NUCLEO-F103RB, the NUCLEO-F302R8 and the NUCLEO-F401RE when connected to one or more X-NUCLEO-IHM07M1 expansion boards. The software comes with an example implementation of the drivers to control one low voltage three-phase BLDC/PMSM motor. The package contains a user interface layer enabling real-time transmission of data to a PC through the terminal.
- Complete firmware package to build motor control applications based on a single driver (L6230) and hardware expansion board (X-NUCLEO-IHM07M1)
- API function available to send any application command to the motor driver
- Example implementation to control one low voltage three-phase BLDC/PMSM motor
- User interface utility based on PC terminal
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms