The STM32F412 Discovery kit (32F412GDISCOVERY) allows users to easily develop applications with the STM32F412 high performance MCUs with ARM® Cortex®-M4 core.
The Discovery kit combines STM32F412 features with 1.54 inch 240x240 pixel TFT color LCD with touchscreen, LEDs, Wakeup button, I2S Audio Codec, MEMS microphones, USB OTG FS, Quad-SPI NOR Flash memory, MicroSD™ card connector.
An embedded ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer is included; specialized add-on boards can be connected thanks to the Arduino™ Uno or to the expansion connectors.
- STM32F412ZGT6 microcontroller featuring 1 Mbyte of Flash memory and 256 Kbytes of RAM in an LQFP144 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 SWD debugger supporting USB re-enumeration capability:
- USB virtual COM port
- mass storage
- debug port
- 1.54 inch 240x240 pixel TFT color LCD with parallel interface and capacitive touchscreen
- I2S Audio CODEC, with a stereo headset jack, including analog microphone input and a loudspeaker output
- Stereo digital MEMS microphones
- MicroSD™ card connector extension
- I2C extension connector
- 128 Mbit Quad-SPI Nor Flash
- Reset button and Joystick
- Four color user LEDs.
- USB OTG FS with Micro-AB connector
- Four power supply options:
- ST-LINK/V2-1 USB connector
- User USB FS connector
- VIN from Arduino™ connectors
- + 5 V from Arduino™ connectors
- Two power supplies for MCU: 2.0 V and 3.3 V
- Compatible with Arduino™ Uno revision 3 connectors
- Extension connector for direct access to various features of STM32F412ZGT6 MCU
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32Cube package