The STEVAL-IDP003V1 kit includes the STEVAL-IDP003V1D evaluation board based on the L6362A IO-Link device transceiver and STM32L071CZ microcontroller for data processing and the following sensor daughter boards: temperature sensor STTS751 hosted on STEVAL-IDP003V1T, MEMS sensors IIS2DH hosted on STEVAL-IDP003V1TV, MEMS sensor IIS328DQ hosted on STEVAL-IDP003V1A and proximity sensor VL6180X hosted on STEVAL-IDP003V1P.
The evaluation board is equipped with an industrial M12 connector (required by the standard) for connection with a single master IC using a 20-meter cable. The wire is a normal three-pole wire: one for IO-Link data, one for the L+ line (positive supply voltage pole) and one for the L- line (negative supply voltage pole).
The layout is designed meet IEC61000-4-2/4 and EN60947 requirements for the industrial sector.
- Main supply voltage 32 V maximum
- STM32L071CZ microcontroller
- IO-Link PHY using L6362A device for data communication with host unit
- DC/DC converter and linear regulator on board
- Integrated reverse polarity protection on L6362A ICs
- Multi-sensor connection
- 400 kHz I²C communication
- The PCB is designed to accept real industrial sensors (8 mm x 70 mm, with 0.8 mm thickness)
- Designed to meet IEC industrial standard requirements
- RoHS compliant