The LIS2MDL is an ultra-low-power, high-performance 3-axis digital magnetic sensor.
The LIS2MDL has a magnetic field dynamic range of ±50 gauss.
The LIS2MDL includes an I2C serial bus interface that supports standard, fast mode, fast mode plus, and high-speed (100 kHz, 400 kHz, 1 MHz, and 3.4 MHz) and an SPI serial standard interface.
The device can be configured to generate an interrupt signal for magnetic field detection.
The LIS2MDL is available in a plastic land grid array package (LGA) and is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- 3 magnetic field channels
- ±50 gauss magnetic dynamic range
- 16-bit data output
- SPI/I2 C serial interfaces
- Analog supply voltage 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Selectable power mode/resolution
- Single measurement mode
- Programmable interrupt generator
- Embedded self-test
- Embedded temperature sensor
- ECOPACK® , RoHS and “Green” compliant