The LSM303AGR is an ultra-low-power high-performance system-in-package featuring a 3D digital linear acceleration sensor and a 3D digital magnetic sensor.
The LSM303AGR has linear acceleration full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g and a magnetic field dynamic range of ±50 gauss.
The LSM303AGR includes an I2C serial bus interface that supports standard, fast mode, fast mode plus, and high-speed (100 kHz, 400 kHz, 1 MHz, and 3.4 MHz) and an SPI serial standard interface.
The system can be configured to generate an interrupt signal for free-fall, motion detection and magnetic field detection.
The magnetic and accelerometer blocks can be enabled or put into power-down mode separately.
The LSM303AGR is available in a plastic land grid array package (LGA) and is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- 3 magnetic field channels and 3 acceleration channels
- ±50 gauss magnetic dynamic range
- ±2/±4/±8/±16 g selectable acceleration full scales
- 16-bit data output
- SPI / I2 C serial interfaces
- Analog supply voltage 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Selectable power mode/resolution for accelerometer and magnetometer
- Single measurement mode for magnetometer
- Programmable interrupt generators for free-fall, motion detection and magnetic field detection
- Embedded self-test
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded FIFO
- ECOPACK® , RoHS and “Green” compliant