The LM217, LM317 are monolithic integrated circuits in TO-220, TO-220FP and D²PAK packages intended for use as positive adjustable voltage regulators. They are designed to supply more than 1.5 A of load current with an output voltage adjustable over a 1.2 to 37 V range. The nominal output voltage is selected by means of a resistive divider, making the device exceptionally easy to use and eliminating the stocking of many fixed regulators.
- Output voltage range: 1.2 to 37 V
- Output current in excess of 1.5 A
- 0.1 % line and load regulation
- Floating operation for high voltages
- Complete series of protections: current limiting, thermal shutdown and SOA control