STM32 ST-LINK Utility (STSW-LINK004) is a full-featured software interface for programming STM32 microcontrollers.
It provides an easy-to-use and efficient environment for reading, writing and verifying a memory device.
The tool offers a wide range of features to program STM32 internal memories (Flash, RAM, OTP and others), external memories, to verify the programming content (checksum, verify during and after programming, compare with file) and to automate STM32 programming.
STM32 ST-LINK Utility is delivered as a graphical user interface (GUI) with a command line interface (CLI).
- Free software
- Supports Motorola S19, Intel HEX and binary formats
- Load, Edit and Save executable and data files generated by the Assembler/Linker or C compilers
- Erase, Program, View and Verify device Flash memory contents
- Program, Erase and Verify external memories with examples of external flash loaders, for users to develop loaders for specific external memories
- Automate STM32 programming (Erase, Verify, Programming, Configuring option bytes, calculate checksum)
- Programming One Time Programmable memory
- Supports Programming and Configuring Option bytes
- Offers a command line interface
- Compare file with target memory
- Supports memory and core status view in Live-update mode
- ST-LINK/V2 firmware upgrade