ST’s connected-client processors support both broadcast content (in SD or HD), internet content, home media networking and 3D content including games.
Key benefits include:
- Integrated demodulation for an efficient and economical set-top box platforms
- Compatibility with virtually all middleware
- Cutting edge technology support for the latest broadcast and broadband content
- The most power-efficient processors on the market, meeting all present and upcoming energy efficiency targets, such as the EU energy directive and EnergyStar Tier 2
- 3D graphics and 3D stereoscopic content support on our high-end models, to offer your customers the latest that home entertainment has to offer
- Highly integrated, value-packed MPEG-2 solutions for targeted retail zapper markets
- Top-of-the-line content security features
STiH3 series multimedia application processors
The STiH310 supports HEVC decoding, and therefore permits IP service providers a means of offering HD content to a greater number of customers.
The 'Cannes Ultra' STiH312 offers Ultra HD (2160p) decoding.