ST’s high-speed ESD protection devices efficiently protect the highest speed interfaces such as HDMI, USB3.0, Ethernet, DVI, MIPI, MHL, DisplayPort™ or Thunderbolt.
- The highest bandwidth of up to 8.7 GHz that surpasses industry standards, securing full integrity of the high-speed signal
- Outstanding clamping voltage (VCL) preserving the interface controller ICs from any ESD events
- A wide range of packages including compact µQFN, WLCSP, and industry-standard SOT
ST’s high-speed ESD protection solutions offer a comprehensive PCB layout approach with two options:
- Flow-through configuration easing PCB design and interface testing, with the new HSP series
- Miniaturization with optimized pinout and small packages for board space and cost savings, amongst others