What our customers expect
- ST is a global semiconductor company with a significant local presence worldwide. As a global player, ST supports its customers with close by operations thanks to the widespread sales presence in 79 sales offices in 35 countries coupled with advanced research and development centers around the globe.
- Our Sales and Marketing organization is made up of four regional Sales organizations addressing all types of business models and supporting all types of customer (direct sales, distribution, on-line). ST has selected best-in- class distribution partners to be part of its distribution network and offer high value-added services to all its customers.
- By listening to its customers and building close partnerships, ST acquires knowledge of the market allowing it to jointly explore new business opportunities. The partnership with customers has always been recognized as a strength of ST.
- ST strives to offer competitive solutions while seeking flexibility from its partners to qualify product changes in order to benefit from technology and design improvements.
- ST is committed to reach win-win agreements in order to build sustainable relationships and fairly share the benefits.
- ST is compliant with Sarbanes-Oxley. Among others, ST is certified ISO9001 and ISO/TS 16949.