What our customers expect
- Quality built-into all our products and processes
- Failure prevention modes to deliver zero-defect products
- Robust problem solving to avoid recurrences
1. Customers: Delight our customers by providing best-in-class quality support, communication and management of customer requirements.
2. Product and technology development: Achieve built-in quality at every step of product and technology development.
3. Manufacturing and supply chain: Achieve zero excursions and best-in-class baseline defectivity for our customers.
4.Change management: Guarantee product quality excellence to our customers for changes impacting any product, any process and any factory.
5.People: Engage employees in the pursuit of quality excellence by ensuring that people are empowered, connected, competent and dedicated to quality.
6.Business processes, tools and indicators: Provide the quality framework for the company business model.
7. Economics: Consider quality as an investment by using an economics approach that measures the value of quality to our bottom line.