STiH205Advanced HD AVC decoder with integrated low-power standby controller
The STiH205 uses the latest process technology to provide a cost-effective, feature rich, highly integrated SoC for set-top boxes (STBs). It is targeted at the advanced decoding STB market across all networks (cable/satellite/DTT/x-DSL/IP) worldwide and is suitable for operator markets (with advanced security) and retail markets.
The STiH205 provides a solution for operators and manufacturers to specify a range of cost- effective, high performance zapper STBs, interactive STBs, IP clients, and DVR STBs with content delivery possible using broadcast or broadband networks, or both (Hybrid STBs).
- ST40 applications CPU with 256 KB L2 cache
- 16-bit LMI supporting DDR2/DDR3
- Decoding of H264, MPEG2, VC-1 and AVS HD video streams
- 3DTV decoding and display compatible with HDMI 1.4b
- Extensive connectivity (2 × USB 2.0 ports; Ethernet MII/RMII/TMII port; SD/MMC card port; eSATA port; PCIe)
- Secure booting from SLC NAND Flash or Serial NOR Flash; eMMC booting option
- Low-power process and architecture
- Integrated low power standby controller
- High-quality video resizing and de-interlacing
- Integrated Ethernet PHY
- Targets two layer PCBs for cost-effective zapper STB applications
- 23 mm x 23 mm PBGA package
DB1326: Advanced HD AVC processor with integrated low power standby controller
Publications and Collaterals
STLinux software development environment
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Packing Type||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|STIH205ZYB||Preview||PBGA553||Tray||-||No data reported, please contact our Distributors||Ecopack2||-|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.