ST’s STM32F205/215 devices are designed for medical, industrial and consumer applications where the high level of integration and performance, embedded memories and peripherals inside packages as small as 4 x 4 mm are required.
Superior and innovative peripherals
- 2x USB OTG (one with HS support)
- Audio: dedicated audio PLL and 2 half duplex I²S
- Up to 15 communication interfaces (including 6 USARTs running at up to 7.5 Mbit/s, 3x SPI running at up to 30 Mbit/s, 3x I²C, 2x CAN, SDIO)
- Analog: two 12-bit DACs, three 12-bit ADCs reaching 2 MSPS or 6 MSPS in interleaved mode
- Up to 17 timers: 16- and 32-bit timers
You can easily extend your memory range using the flexible static memory controller supporting Compact Flash, SRAM, PSRAM, NOR and NAND memories.
The STM32F215 also integrates a crypto/hash processor providing hardware acceleration for AES 128, 192, 256, Triple DES, and hash (MD5, SHA-1), in addition to the analog true random number generator featured on all STM32F2 devices.
The STM32F205/215 portfolio covers from 128 Kbytes to 1 MByte of Flash and from 64- to 144-pin packages.