ST’s ECMF™ series offers the industry’s first silicon common-mode filters combined with high-efficiency ESD protection. Now available in micro-QFN and CSP packages, this series offers ultra-compact form factors and covers high-speed serial interface standards including USB, MIPI, HDMI, DisplayPort™.
The ECMF devices are designed to avoid RF antenna desense in applications such as mobile phones, notebooks or tablets, and to protect ICs against destructive electrostatic discharges (ESD). They are particularly well suited for IoT applications, frequently subjected to RF link loss, due to the high-speed differential links – USB or MIPI – combined with Bluetooth or WiFi connectivity.
The ECMF series features:
- Ultra-wide differential bandwidth up to 7 GHz
- High common-mode attenuation from 800 MHz to 5 GHz
- Compliance with IEC 61000-4-2 level 4 ESD standard
Robust ESD protection providing low residual peak voltage
- Ultra-compact and straightforward flow-through layout
- Proven compliance with MIPI D-PHY (DSI & CSI) , USB 2.0, USB 3.1 and HDMI 2.0 applications