ST’s ECMF™ series offers the industry’s first silicon common-mode filters combined with high-efficiency ESD protection. Now available in micro-QFN and CSP packages, this series offers ultra-compact form factors and covers high-speed serial interface standards including USB, MIPI, MDDI or HDMI.
The ECMF devices are designed to improve the noise immunity of applications such as mobile phones, notebooks or tablets, and to protect them against destructive ESD air and contact discharges.
This ECMF series feature:
- Ultra-large differential bandwidth up to 7 GHz
- High common-mode attenuation from 800 MHz to 2.5 GHz
- Compliance with IEC 61000-4-2 level 4 ESD standard
- Robust ESD protection providing low residual peak voltage (VPEAK < 50 V)
- Ultra-compact and straightforward flow-through layout
- Proven compliancy with MIPI D-PHY, USB 2.0 and HDMI applications