32F0308DISCOVERYDiscovery kit with STM32F030R8 MCU
The 32F0308DISCOVERY helps you to discover the STM32 F0 Value Line Cortex™-M0 features and to develop your applications easily. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32F030R8T6, an STM32 F0 series 32-bit ARM® Cortex™ microcontroller, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, LEDs, push buttons and a prototyping board for easy connection of additional components and modules.
A large number of free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available on www.st.com/stm32f0-discovery to support quick evaluation and development.
- STM32F030R8T6 microcontroller featuring 64 KB of Flash memory, 8 KB of RAM in an LQFP64 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- Four LEDs:
- LD1 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- LD2 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD3 (green) for PC9 output
- LD4 (blue) for PC8 output
- Two push buttons (user and reset)
- Extension header for all LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- An additional board is provided which can be connected to the extension connector for even easier prototyping and probing.
DB2010: Discovery kit for STM32F030 Value Line
UM1658: Discovery kit for STM32F030 Value Line microcontrollers
UM1677: Getting started with STM32F030 Value Line Discovery development tools
Board Manufacturing Specification
STM32F0308-DISCO gerber files
Bill of Materials
Related Tools and Software
Related Tools and Software
|STM32CubeF0||Embedded software for STM32 F0 series (HAL low level drivers, USB, File system, RTOS, Touch Sensing - coming with examples running on ST boards: STM32 Nucleo, Discovery kits and Evaluation boards)|
|STSW-STM32140||STM32F030 Value line discovery firmware package (UM1677)|
|STSW-LINK009||ST-Link, ST-Link/V2, ST-Link/V2-1 USB driver signed for XP, Windows7, Windows8|
|STSW-LINK007||ST-LINK/V2-1 firmware upgrade|
Publications and Collaterals
STM32F030 Value line - 32 bits at 32 cents
STM32F0 Series - Mainstream 32-bit MCUs
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Specific features||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.