32F072BDISCOVERYDiscovery kit for STM32F0 series - with STM32F072RB MCU
The STM32F072 Discovery kit helps you to discover the STM32F072: discover the STM32F072 which has the full set of features available in the STM32F0 series and to develop your applications easily. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32F072RBT6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool interface, ST MEMS Gyroscope, LEDs, Pushbuttons, Linear Touch Sensor, Touch keys, RF EEprom connector and a USB mini-B connector.
A large number of free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available on from ST to support quick evaluation and development.
- STM32F072RBT6 microcontroller featuring 128 KB of Flash memory, 16 KB of SRAM in an LQFP64 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- L3GD20, ST MEMS motion sensor, 3-axis digital output gyroscope
- One Linear Touch Sensor or four Touch Keys
- Six LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- Four user LEDs: LD3 (orange), LD4 (green), LD5 (red) and LD6 (blue)
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
- User USB with Mini-B connector
- RF EEprom daughterboard connector
- Extension header for LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to a prototyping board and easy probing
DB2102: Discovery kit for STM32F072 microcontrollers
UM1690: Discovery kit for STM32 F0 series - with STM32F072RB MCU
Board Manufacturing Specification
STM32F072B-DISCO gerber files
Bill of Materials
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.