32F3348DISCOVERYDiscovery kit with STM32F334R8 MCU
The STM32F334 discovery kit helps you to discover the digital power features of the STM32F334 and to develop your applications easily. It offers everything required for both beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on an STM32F334C8T6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2-1 embedded debug tool interface, high brightness LED dimming with buck converter, buck/boost converter, LEDs and pushbuttons.
To support quick evaluation and development, a large number of free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available at www.st.com/stm32f3-discovery.
- STM32F334C8T6 microcontroller featuring 64 KB of Flash memory, 16 KB RAM in an LQFP48 package.
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2-1 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging).
- USB re-enumeration capability: three different interfaces supported on USB
- Virtual Com port
- Mass storage
- Debug port.
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage.
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V.
- High brightness LED dimming with buck converter.
- One buck / boost converter.
- Six LEDs:
- LD1 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- LD2 (red/green) for USB communication
- Four user LEDs: LD3 (red), LD4 (orange), LD5 (green) and LD6 (blue).
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset).
- Extension header for LQFP48 I/Os for a quick connection to the prototyping board and easy probing.
DB2343: Discovery kit for STM32F334 line
AN4449: Buck-boost converter using the STM32F334 Discovery kit
AN4485: High brightness LED dimming using the STM32F334 Discovery kit
UM1733: Getting started with STM32F334 Discovery kit
UM1735: Discovery kit for STM32F3 series with STM32F334C8 MCU
UM1736: Getting started with STM32F334 discovery kit software development tools
Board Manufacturing Specification
STM32F3348-DISCO gerber files
Bill of Materials
Related Tools and Software
Related Tools and Software
|STSW-LINK007||ST-LINK/V2-1 firmware upgrade|
|STSW-LINK009||ST-Link, ST-Link/V2, ST-Link/V2-1 USB driver signed for XP, Windows7, Windows8|
|STM32CubeF3||Embedded software for STM32 F3 series (HAL low level drivers, USB, File system, RTOS, Touch Sensing, Graphic - coming with examples running on ST boards: STM32 Nucleo, Discovery kits and Evaluation boards)|
|STSW-STM32148||STM32F334 Discovery firmware package|
Publications and Collaterals
STM32F3 series - Mainstream 32-bit MCUs
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Specific features||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.