The ST-MCU-FINDER-PC application allows to explore and connect the complete portfolio of STM32 ARM®Cortex®-Mx, STM8 microcontrollers directly from the developer’s desktop environment.
ST-MCU-FINDER-PC features easy-to-use selection tools, self-maintaining documentation, and connections to MCU communities.
Users find the MCU part number that best fits their application thanks to an easy search with multiple criteria including core type, CPU frequency, memory, price, package, I/Os, temperature grade and peripherals such as control, timers, analog, connectivity, multimedia and security. Users can also buy devices online.
Developers quickly access to data and technical resources to support their microcontroller projects. The technical documentation for a selected device (including datasheets, reference manuals, application notes, user manuals, programming manuals, errata sheets) is available in one place and can be downloaded for off-line viewing. Documents are automatically updated with the latest version.
The development begins immediately after device selection by launching STM32CubeMX initialization-code generator directly from the application.
ST-MCU-FINDER-PC connects users with developer communities on popular social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, STM32’s YouTube channel, and ST Community.
- Intuitive MCU selection:
- Parametric search on multiple criteria
- Part number search: direct access to a specific part number information
- Instant access to MCU technical documentation, key features and functional block diagrams
- Download of up-to-date technical documentation for off-line consulting
- Online buying from ST distributors
- Direct launch of STM32CubeMX for the selected MCU
- STM32 social media and ST Community access
- Desktop version available for Windows® , Mac OS® and Linux® platforms