The package supports the BlueNRG-1 and S2-LP kit platforms available on related web pages to build dual radio applications. It provides a set of BLE demonstration applications with Bluetooth low energy scenarios coupled with the long range capabilities of sub-1GHz technology.
The STSW-BNRG-S2LP-DK SW package contains demonstration applications with complete header and source file sets. A complete set of drivers for interfacing the device peripherals (ADC, GPIOs, I2C, RTC, SPI, Timers, UART, WDG, RTC) and the S2-LP is also provided.
The BLE-Sub1GHz Navigator PC application provides an interactive and user friendly interface to access the BLE-Sub1GHz DK SW package. The main function of the BLE-Sub1GHz Navigator is to select and run the demonstration application in a user friendly manner, without requiring any extra hardware.
- BLE-Sub1GHz Dual Radio Navigator PC application
- BlueNRG-1 Bluetooth Low Energy stack binary library and APIs, events callbacks interface
- BLE-Sub1GHz Dual Radio demonstrations applications (source and header files) supporting BlueNRG-1 and S2-LP kits
- BlueNRG-1 CMSIS files
- BlueNRG-1 peripherals drivers and related examples
- ST-SigFox Library for ARM® Cortex® -M0 and adaptation layer for the BlueNRG-1
- S2-LP Library and adaptation layer for BlueNRG-1