X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube. The software runs on the STM32 and includes drivers and middleware for audio data acquisition from MEMS digital microphones (MP34DT01-M) and USB streaming of the recorded signals. The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers and comes with examples showing X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 capabilities when connected to NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-F072RB, NUCLEO-L053R8, NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-F746ZG board.
- Complete middleware to build applications using MEMS digital microphones (MP34DT01-M)
- Easy portability across different MCU families thanks to STM32Cube
- Audio input class USB driver to allow the recognition of the device as a standard USB microphone and enable audio streaming
- PC-based streaming using third-party standard audio editors
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available on board X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 when connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-F072RB, NUCLEO-L053R8, NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-F746ZG board