- STM32F401 – 84 MHz CPU/105 DMIPS, the smallest, cost-effective solution with outstanding power efficiency
- STM32F405/415 – 168 MHz CPU/210 DMIPS, up to 1 Mbyte of Flash with advanced connectivity and encryption
- STM32F407/417 – 168 MHz CPU/210 DMIPS, up to 1 Mbyte of Flash adding Ethernet MAC and camera interface
- STM32F427/437 – 180 MHz CPU/225 DMIPS, up to 2 Mbytes of dual-bank Flash with SDRAM interface, Chrom-ART Accelerator™, serial audio interface, more performance and lower static power consumption
- STM32F429/439 – 180 MHz CPU/225 DMIPS, up to 2 Mbytes of dual-bank flash adding an LCD-TFT controller
Software development for STM32 made easy with STM32Cube™
STM32Cube™ is an entirely free tool, providing
STM32CubeMX , a generator of initialization C-code for STM32 MCUs, based on a graphical user interface, and one embedded software library per series of STM32 products, containing the hardware abstraction layer (HAL) for the STM32 peripherals and a set of Middleware (RTOS, USB, TCP/IP, Graphics, …) based on components that are either ST developed or open source
The initialization code and HAL and Middleware library work with all STM32 compilers, the included project examples are set up for IAR, Keil, and the GCC based Atollic IDE.
STM32Cube comes with hundreds of application code examples and supports the STM32 F4 series in its first release.