Motor Control with ST MCU's Training Courses
The training first covers the general basics of BLDC/PMSM motors and their drive using Field Oriented Control (FOC). The training is covering the FOC control method and its implementation on STM32, including the different current sensing methods, sensors and sensorless topologies and other dedicated functions which are part of the STM32 motor control library. All theoretical presentations are combined with practical hands-on examples using the Motor Control Starter Kits, GUI, motor control libraries and real motors.
What are the benefits for you?
You will learn about the common BLDC/PMSM motor type. You will first familiarize yourself with the Field Oriented Control basics and its implementation on the STM32. You will have practical experience of the tools and motor control libraries of ST solutions. You will be able to present the STM32 main technical features and demonstrate them using the starter kit (for FAE’s mainly):
- BLDC/PMSM motors basics
- FOC drive theory
- STM32 general overview
- STM32 FOC implementation
- STM32 FOC library
- Tools, starter kit, GUI
- Hands-on sessions
General notes about European MCU courses:
ST offers free multiday training courses for our microcontroller products at locations accross continental Europe. Our training team would be pleased to share their expertise on our MCU products and application development techniques with you.
In addition, we also host MCU training courses together with our Training Partners.
Session Details, Location and Registration
- Technical English, basics of MCU programming, PC with USB and admin rights
Duration: 3 days
All sessions are thorough technical courses intended for:
SW and HW engineers of embedded systems
Distributor field application engineers (ST sessions only)
Additional courses on customers' or other ST sites are possible upon request. Please contact us or our partners for availability and conditions.
|May 13-15, 2014||Prague||STMicroelectronics|
Building, Pobrezni 3
186 00 Prague 8
If you want us to book a hotel room for you, please give the check in/out dates and selected hotel to your ST contact or send them to email@example.com
A few tips before attending
- ST's training courses may be cancelled if there are not at least 8 attendees. For this reason, you should not book tickets or rooms unless you have received a confirmation e-mail from us, which will be sent about 4 weeks before the start of the course.
- For residents outside of Europe who need an entry visa, please contact us at least 4 weeks before the course.
- ST's training courses are free of charge and include free lunch and collations at ST's premises.
Accommodation and other expenses are at your charge. For partner courses, fees and costs vary and you should consult the details of each partner course.
- The distributor FAE MCU certification test is open and available after every microcontroller training course from ST.
For registration to ST sessions please contact your ST or distribution contact person or contact us directly.