The STM32F407/417 lines are designed for medical, industrial and consumer applications where the high level of integration and performance, embedded memories and peripherals inside packages as small as 10 x 10 mm are required.
Superior and innovative peripherals
Compared to the STM32F4x5 series, the seven F4 product lines feature Ethernet MAC10/100 with IEEE 1588 v2 support and a 8- to 14-bit parallel camera interface to connect a CMOS camera sensor.
- 2 USB OTG (one with HS support)
- Audio: dedicated audio PLL and 2 full duplex I²S
- Up to 15 communication interfaces (including 6 USARTs running at up to 10.5 Mbit/s, 3x SPI running at up to 42 Mbit/s, 3x I²C, 2x CAN, SDIO
- Analog: two 12-bit DACs, three 12-bit ADCs reaching 2.4 MSPS or 7.2 MSPS in interleaved mode
- Up to 17 timers: 16- and 32-bit running at up to 168 MHz
You can easily extend your memory range using the flexible static memory controller supporting Compact Flash, SRAM, PSRAM, NOR and NAND memories.
The STM32F417 also integrates a crypto/hash processor providing hardware acceleration for AES 128, 192, 256, Triple DES, and hash (MD5, SHA-1), in addition to the analog true random number generator featured on all STM32F4 devices.
The STM32F4x7x portfolio provides from 512 Kbytes to 1 MByte of Flash and from 100- to 176-pin packages.