The M24LR series offers a long-range RFID interface compatible with ISO 15693-capable NFC phones. It features an innovative energy harvesting function that enables batteryless designs. It can be used in a wide variety of applications, including consumer electronics, computer peripherals, home appliances, industrial automation and healthcare products.
- ISO 15693 tag RF interface
- 400 kHz I²C serial interface operating from 1.8 to 5.5 V
- EEPROM memory density from 4 Kbits to 64 Kbits
- Energy harvesting
- 32-bit password protection
- RF WIP/busy output pin
- Simple antenna design, backward compatible with M24SR series