The LPS25HB is a piezoresistive absolute pressure sensor which functions as a digital output barometer. The device comprises a sensing element and an IC interface which communicates through I2C or SPI from the sensing element to the application.
The sensing element, which detects absolute pressure, consists of a suspended membrane manufactured using a dedicated process developed by ST.
The LPS25HB is available in a full-mold, holed LGA package (HLGA). It is guaranteed to operate over a temperature range extending from -30 to +105 °C. The package is holed to allow external pressure to reach the sensing element.
- 260 to 1260 hPa absolute pressure range
- High-resolution mode: 0.01 hPa RMS
- Low power consumption
- Low-resolution mode: 4 μA
- Low current & noise mode with FIFO: 4.5 μA
- High overpressure capability: 20x full scale
- Embedded temperature compensation
- 24-bit pressure data output
- ODR from 1 Hz to 25 Hz
- SPI and I2 C interfaces
- Embedded FIFO
- Interrupt functions: Data Ready, FIFO flags, pressure thresholds
- Supply voltage: 1.7 to 3.6 V
- High shock survivability: 10,000 g
- ECOPACK® lead-free compliant