ST’s MOSFET portfolio offers a broad range of breakdown voltages from -500 V to 1500 V, with low gate charge and low on-resistance, combined with state-of-the art packaging. ST’s process technology for both high-voltage MOSFETs (MDmesh™) and low-voltage MOSFETs (STripFET™) has enhanced power handling capability, resulting in high-efficiency solutions.
The main features of our wide portfolio include:
- -500 V to 1500 V breakdown voltage range
- More than 30 package options including the new 4-lead TO247-4 featuring a dedicated control pin for increased switching efficiency, the H2PAK for high-current capability, the 1-mm-high surface-mount PowerFLAT™ 8x8 HV and the PowerFLAT 5x6 HV and VHV featuring excellent thermal performance thanks to a large exposed metal drain pad
- Improved gate charge and lower power dissipation to meet today’s challenging efficiency requirements
- Intrinsic fast body diode option for selected product lines
- Wide portfolio of automotive-grade MOSFETs
In each voltage range supporting applications such as switch mode power supplies, lighting, DC-DC converters, motor control and automotive applications, ST has the right MOSFET for your design.