ST’s MOSFET portfolio offers a broad range of breakdown voltages from -500 V to 1500 V, with low gate charge and low on-resistance, combined with state-of-the art packaging. ST’s process technology for both high-voltage and low-voltage MOSFETs has enhanced power handling capability, resulting in high-efficiency solutions.
The main features of our wide portfolio include:
- -500 V to 1500 V breakdown voltage range
- More than 30 package options including the new 4-lead TO247-4 featuring a dedicated control pin for increased switching efficiency and the 1-mm-high surface-mount PowerFLAT™ 8x8 HV
- World’s best RDS(on) * area for 650 V power MOSFETs (0.029 Ω in the TO-247 package)
- Improved gate charge and lower power dissipation to meet today’s challenging efficiency requirements
- Intrinsic fast body diode option for selected product lines
In each voltage range supporting applications such as point of load, telecom DC-DC converters, PFC, switch mode power supplies and automotive equipment, ST has the right MOSFET for your design.