ST’s sensor portfolio includes MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical Systems) made from 3-dimensional structures produced using a specific micromachining process.
A comprehensive development ecosystem is available to help optimize productivity and accelerate the time-to-market for solutions based on accelerometers, gyroscopes, digital compasses, inertial modules, pressure sensors, humidity sensors and microphones, UV index sensors, temperature sensors and touch sensors.
- A unique sensor portfolio, from discrete to fully-integrated solutions, to fulfill every design need
- High-volume manufacturing capacity to provide cost-competitive solutions, fast time-to-market and security of supply
- High-performance sensor fusion to improve the accuracy of multi-axis sensor systems in order to enable new emerging and highly-demanding applications, such as wearables, indoor navigation and location-based services and IoT
- High-level quality products, already tested in different application fields, including mobile, portable, gaming, consumer, automotive and health care
- Multiple dedicated sites to MEMS foundry, assembly and testing lines, with a complete in-house dual-source guaranteeing 100% security of supply