ST’s sensor portfolio includes MEMS (microelectromechanical sensors including accelerometers, gyroscopes, digital compasses, inertial modules, pressure sensors, humidity sensors and microphones), smart sensors and sensor hubs, temperature sensors and touch sensors. With more than 3 billion microelectromechanical sensors shipped to customers up to early 2013, ST leads the consumer and mobile MEMS market (source: IHS, MEMS H2 2012 special report).
- A unique sensor portfolio, from discrete to fully-integrated solutions, to fulfill every design need
- High-volume manufacturing capacity to provide cost-competitive solutions, fast time-to-market and security of supply
- High performance sensor fusion to improve the accuracy of multi-axis sensor systems in order to enable new emerging and highly-demanding applications, such as indoor navigation and location based services
- High-level quality products, already tested in different application fields, including mobile, portable, gaming, consumer, automotive and health care
- Multiple dedicated sites to MEMS foundry, assembly and testing lines, with in-house complete dual source