ST’s sensor portfolio includes MEMS (microelectromechanical sensors including accelerometers, gyroscopes, digital compasses, inertial modules, pressure sensors, humidity sensors and microphones), smart sensors and sensor hubs, temperature sensors and touch sensors.
- A unique sensor portfolio, from discrete to fully-integrated solutions, to fulfill every design need
- High-volume manufacturing capacity to provide cost-competitive solutions, fast time-to-market and security of supply
- High performance sensor fusion to improve the accuracy of multi-axis sensor systems in order to enable new emerging and highly-demanding applications, such as indoor navigation and location based services
- High-level quality products, already tested in different application fields, including mobile, portable, gaming, consumer, automotive and health care
- Multiple dedicated sites to MEMS foundry, assembly and testing lines, with in-house complete dual source