In 2011, following an extensive Materiality exercise, ST has refreshed its Sustainability strategy to link it to its business priorities, take into account its stakeholder’s interests and expectations and better address its most material issues.
This year, ST Sustainability report provides a fresh new format, aligned with this strategy and ST’s new branding. This report aims at being a very transparent and detailed view on our performance results, the challenges we faced and our impacts on our stakeholders.
As ST is a signatory of the United Nations Global Compact, this report shows ST's progress on the Global Compact 10 Principles. The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) has confirmed an A rating according to G3 Reporting Guidelines. And for the first year, we have evaluated our sustainability practices against ISO 26000.
ST still kept progressing in Sustainability domains, following its Sustainability mission:
Read our 2011 Sustainability report and learn more about ST’s new Sustainability performance
All previous reports are available in pdf version.
- Sustainability Report 2011
- Sustainability Report 2010
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2009
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2008
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2007
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2006
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2005
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2004
- Sustainable Development Report 2003
- Corporate Social & Environmental Report 2002
- Corporate Social & Environmental Report 2001
- Corporate Environmental Report 2000
- Corporate Environmental Report 1999
- Corporate Environmental Report 1998
- Corporate Environmental Report 1998 (Related to 1997)