INEMO-M1iNEMO system on board
The INEMO-M1 is the first 9-axis motion sensing system-on-board (SoB) of the iNEMO module family.
It integrates multiple MEMS sensors from ST and a powerful computational core: a 6-axis digital e-compass, a 3-axis digital gyroscope and an ARM®Cortex™-M3 32-bit MCU.
This 9-DoF inertial system represents a fully integrated solution that can be used in a broad variety of applications such as robotics, personal navigation, gaming and wearable sensors for healthcare, sports and fitness.
A complete set of communication interfaces and motion-sensing capabilities in a very small size form factor (13x13x2 mm) and the possibility to embed ST’s sensor fusion software make the INEMO-M1 system-on-board a flexible solution for high-performance, effortless orientation estimation and motion-tracking applications.
- Two power supply options: internal regulator (Vin: 3.6 V to 6 V), external regulated voltage (Vin: 2.4 V to 3.6 V)
- STM32F103REY6: WLCSP package, high-density performance line ARM®-based 32-bit MCU
- LSM303DLHC: 6-axis digital e-compass module, ±2g, ±4g, ±8g, ±16g linear acceleration programmable full scale, from ±1.3 gauss to ±8.1 gauss, I2C digital output
- L3GD20: 3-axis digital gyroscope (roll, pitch, yaw), 16-bit data output, ±250°/s, ±500°/s, ±2000°/s selectable full scale
- LDS3985M33R: ultra-low drop, low-noise BiCMOS 300 mA onboard voltage regulator.
- Flexible interfaces: CAN, USART, SPI and I2C serial interfaces; full-speed USB 2.0
- Up to 8 ADC channels for external analog inputs
- Low-power modes
- In-system ceramic resonator
- In-application programming interfaces for firmware upgrading
- Compact design: 13 x 13 x 2 mm
- Surface-mount device (SMD) module
DS9075: iNEMO system-on-board
Technical Notes & Articles
TN0018: Surface mounting guidelines for MEMS sensors in an LGA package
Design Notes & Tips
DT0005: Providing flexibility in sampling the accelerometer and gyroscope by using the DEN_G pin of the iNEMO inertial module
Presentations & Training Material
Discovery M1 Overview
Related Tools and Software
Publications and Collaterals
MEMS motion sensors
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Packing Type||Automotive Grade||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.