The L99MD02 IC is a 6 x half bridge driver for automotive applications. The device is intended to drive DC-motors. It is possible to drive 3 DC-motors simultaneously or up to 5 DC-motors sequentially.
The integrated 24 bit standard serial peripheral interface (SPI) controls all outputs and provides diagnostic information: normal operation, open-load in on-state, overcurrent, temperature warning and overtemperature.
- 6 half bridges
- RON= typ.0.9 Ω (HS), 0.64 Ω (LS) at Tj= 25 °C
- Current limit of each output at minimum 0.8 A
- Internal PWM generation
- PWM mode option for all half bridges for hold current
- Two current monitor outputs
- SPI interface for data communication
- Temperature warning
- All outputs overtemperature protected
- All outputs short circuit protected
- VCCsupply voltage 3.0 to 5.3 V
- Very low current consumption in standby mode typ. 5 μA
- VSoperating range compliant: 6 – 18 V
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.