Introducing the iMCP HTLRBL32L is a system-in-package (SiP), a revolutionary solution that transforms the integration and prototyping of long and short range IoT solutions.
By seamlessly combining the advanced STMicroelectronics BlueNRG SoC (Arm® Cortex® M0+ with Bluetooth® Low Energy radio) and the powerful Semtech SX1262 LoRa radio transceiver, the iMCP HTLRBL32L achieves unparalleled performance while optimizing power consumption.
The open MCU and 256KB internal memory, offers configurability and flexibility to diverse project requirements, ensuring seamless integration and adaptability to meet the unique needs of every application.
Designed to excel in multi-region LoRaWAN® deployments, the iMCP HTLRBL32L empowers you with capabilities for device commissioning, wireless firmware updates, and even mesh networking. Leveraging the cutting-edge Bluetooth® Low Energy 5.2 technology, it opens up a world of possibilities for connectivity and control.
Experience the future of IoT with the iMCP HTLRBL32L, where performance and versatility converge. Unleash the potential of your IoT solutions and pave the way for a connected future.
Consult complete specification, application notes and reference designs on:
Product submitted to Portaria 356 (Design in Brazil seal).
Certifications: ANATEL, FCC, CE ongoing
- Small size: 13x13x1.1mm LGA 32 pads package
- 32-bit Arm® Cortex® M0+ MCU with integrated BLE Transceiver (STMicroelectronics BlueNRG-355VC)
- Semtech SX1262 LoRa Transceiver
- 256 KB flash memory (for app code and stack)
Excellent power consumption:
- LoRa TX output power | consumption: +22 dBm | 112 mA
- LoRa RX sensitivity level | consumption: -132 dBm | 4.6 mA
- Bluetooth TX output power | consumption: +7 dBm | 6 mA
- Bluetooth RX sensitivity level | consumption: -94 dBm @1Mbps | 7 mA
Several communication interfaces: 1x USART, 1x LPUART, 1x I²C, 1x SPI, 1x I2S / 5x (12 bits) ADC / 20 pins GPIO
Worldwide roaming: EU433, EU863-870, US902-928, AU915-928, AS923, KR920-923, IN865-867, RU864-870
Several IoT applications such as Smart home, Wireless alarm systems, Industry 4.0, Agriculture, Building automation, Smart metering, Smart lighting systems.