The ESDALC6V1-1M2 is a unidirectional single line TVS diode designed to protect the data lines or other I/O ports against ESD transients.
The device is ideal for applications where both reduced line capacitance and board space saving are required.
- Single line low capacitance Transil diode
- Unidirectional ESD protection
- ESD protection > 30 kV (IEC 61000-4-2 contact discharge)
- Breakdown voltage VBR= 6.1 V min.
- Low diode capacitance (22 pF @ 0 V)
- Low leakage current (< 100 nA @ 3 V)
- Very small PCB area (0.6 mm2)
- RoHS compliant
- High ESD robustness of the equipment
- Suitable for high density boards
- Complies with the following standards:
IEC 61000-4-2 level 4:
- 15 kV (air discharge)
- 8 kV (contact discharge)
MIL STD 883G - Method 3015-7: class 3B
- HBM (Human body model)
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4:
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.