The HSP061-4NY8 is a 4-channel ESD array with a rail to rail architecture designed specifically for the protection of high speed differential lines.
The ultra-low variation of the capacitance ensures very low influence on signal-skew. The large bandwidth and the low reflection make it compatible with 5 Gbps.
The device is packaged in μQFN-8L with a 400 μm pitch, which minimizes the PCB area.
- Flow-through routing to keep signal integrity
- Ultralarge bandwidth: 6 GHz
- Ultralow capacitance: 0.6 pF
- Low time domain reflection
- Low leakage current: 100 nA at 25 °C
- Extended operating junction temperature range: -40 °C to 150 °C
- Package size in mm: 2 x 1 x 0.5
- RoHS compliant
- High ESD robustness of the equipment
- Suitable for high density boards
- Complies with following standards
MIL-STD 883G Method 3015-7 Class 3B:
- 8 kV
IEC 61000-4-2 level 4:
- 8 kV (contact discharge)
- 15 kV (air discharge)
- MIL-STD 883G Method 3015-7 Class 3B:
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.