Simplifying Embedded Microcontroller Design using the STM32G0 and STM32CubeMX 5.0
Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019 | 12 PM Central Time
Learn to develop with a simple, yet advanced STM32 microcontroller – the STM32G0
During this webinar, we will introduce you to the STM32G0, an efficient, robust and simple microcontroller with advanced peripherals in low-pin-count packages. This new Arm® Cortex®-M0+ series has simplified power connection, superior EMS protection, and class-leading hardware-based security. We will also show how the STM32CubeMX 5.0 state-of-the-art code generation tool will simplify and accelerate the STM32G0 design experience.
- Overview of STM32 microcontrollers, with focus on the STM32G0
- Key features and peripherals embedded in the STM32G0
- Description of the STM32CubeMX 5.0 graphical software configuration and code generation tool
- Demonstration of hands-on examples running on the STM32G0 developed with the full-featured, free-to-use Keil MDK for STM32G0 and STM32CubeMX 5.0
There will be a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar where ST’s experienced microcontroller application engineers will be available to answer your questions.
There is no charge to participate in this event, but it is necessary to register through my.st.com.
If you have a myST account
If you do not have a myST account
||Nicolas Fillon started with ST in France in 2002 and moved to the US in 2003. Based in Santa Clara, CA, Nicolas is a now a Field Application Engineer supporting ST microcontrollers.
||Tarek Azhari has been with ST since 1995 and is a Product Marketing Engineer with the microcontroller product marketing team for the Americas. Tarek has worked in various application engineering roles in ST's Consumer Business Unit.
Not sure if you can make it? No problem! Register now and we will email you the webinar recording soon after the live event.
Key features of the STM32G0 series
- Arm Cortex M0+ at 64 MHz
- Compact cost: maximum I/Os count
- Best RAM/Flash ratio
- Smallest possible package (down to 8-pin)
- Very low power consumption (3 µA in Stop, <100 µA / MHz in Run)
- Accurate internal high-speed clock 1% RC
- Best optimization, in every detail
- Offers best value for the money
- Low electromagnetic susceptibility, EMC
- Clock monitoring and 2 watchdogs
- Error correction on Flash
- IoT-ready with embedded security
- Hardware AES-256 encryption or new Securable Memory Area
- Safe firmware upgrade / install
- Easy to configure and generate initialization code thanks to the intuitive STM32CubeMX graphical tool
- Easy to develop based on the Hardware Abstraction Layer library (HAL) or the low-layer library (LL) allowing maximum re-use and faster time-to-market.