Digital power is an energy conversion system in which digital control techniques are applied to power management applications, providing a large number of advantages such as increased power density, faster control loops, complex topologies management and design flexibility.
- Digital power management architecture, building blocks and key products
- Comprehensive STM32 MCUs digital power development ecosystem
- Digital power and eDesignSuite, a free, comprehensive, online software tool that helps design and simulate a circuit based on specific components
- ST PLD, Digital PFC design software for STM32 from Biricha
- ST WDS, Power Supply Design Tool for STM32 from Biricha
- Evaluation Boards and Reference Designs, the comprehensive range of solutions lets you evaluate the performance and efficiency of ST’s products in real life conditions with no extra effort required for designing dedicated circuit boards