The TDA7498E is a dual BTL class-D audio amplifier with a single power supply designed for home systems and active speaker applications.
It comes in a 36-pin PowerSSO package with exposed pad up (EPU) to facilitate mounting a separate heatsink.
- 160-W + 160-W output power at THD = 10% with RL = 4 Ω and VCC = 36 V
- 1 x 220 W output power mono parallel BTL at THD = 10% with RL = 3 Ω and VCC = 36 V
- Wide-range single-supply operation (14 - 36 V)
- High efficiency (η = 85%)
- Parallel BTL function using the MODE pin
- Four selectable, fixed gain settings of nominally 23.8 dB, 29.8 dB, 33.3 dB and 35.8 dB
- Differential inputs minimize common-mode noise
- Standby and mute features
- Smart protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Small offset less than 20 mV
Recommended for you
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.