Atollic® TrueSTUDIO® for STM32 is a flexible and extensible development and debugging IDE for STM32 MCU developers who want extremely powerful tools to aid in development of high-quality embedded software. TrueSTUDIO® is based on open standards (ECLIPSE and GNU) and extended with professional features for code management and advanced system analysis. This gives a unique insight into the structure and the dynamic behavior of the system.
With TrueSTUDIO®, STM32 developers get a professional development tool, built on open standards, while at the same time including advanced debug and software engineering features that help developers increase their efficiency.
In particular, TrueSTUDIO® provides STM32 developers with a wide selection of system analysis functions, helping them to assess the design soundness from a variety of angles (including static analysis on memory and stack usage, as well as visualizing the dynamic behavior of the running system).
Additional features include automatic hard fault crash analysis that works out the reasons for the system crash, where it occurred, and under what circumstances.
- Built on Eclipse, CDT, GCC and GDB
- Project Management
- Project wizards
- Configuration tools
- Advanced code editing
- Navigation, refactoring, styling and structure visualization
- Compiler and Build tools
- Highly optimized C/C++ compiler
- Assembler, linker and utilities
- Memory and stack analyzers to find bugs that cannot be identified studying the source code
- RTOS-aware debugger with advanced trace, visualization and analysis capabilities
- ST-LINK and J-LINK support
- Client for bug and issue tracking systems such as Bugzilla, Trac, Mantis
- Version Control system clients for Subversion (SVN), Git and CVS
- Source code review
- Technical support
This is a video to show how easy it is to generate a simple project from STM32CubeMX to ST/Atollic TrueStudio.
Mattias (from recently acquired Atollic) tells us about TrueSTUDIO® for STM32: now FREE of charge within ST’s flexible and extensible development and debugging IDE for STM32 MCU developers who want extremely powerful tools to aid in development of high-quality embedded software. TrueSTUDIO® is based on open standards (ECLIPSE and GNU) and extended with professional features for code management and advanced system analysis.
All tools & software
|Resource title||Latest update|
|14 Apr 2020||
14 Apr 2020
|11 Aug 2020||
11 Aug 2020