The STSW-BNRGFLASHER is a standalone PC application which allows the BlueNRG-1, BlueNRG-2 devices Flash to be read, mass erased, written and programmed.
It supports the BlueNRG-1, BlueNRG-2 Flash access through both UART and SWD interfaces using, respectively, the internal device UART bootloader and the standard SWD interface.
It allows a MAC address to be stored on a specific Flash location selected by user, through the SWD interface. MAC address can be directly provided by user, read from an input file containing the MAC address list or set with incremental steps starting from a user provided MAC address value.
It also supports the automatic mode through SWD interface, which allows user to enter a programming loop by connecting a new device platform to be programmed. The STSW-BNRGFLASHER supports the STEVAL-IDB007V1, STEVAL-IDB007V2, STEVAL-IDB008V1, STEVAL-IDB008V2 platforms (UART and SWD interface). It can be also used with other BlueNRG-1, BlueNRG-2 platforms through SWD interface or UART interface (provided that UART bootloader has been previously activated by the user).
- The STSW-BNRGFLASHER standalone PC application allows the BlueNRG-1, BlueNRG-2 devices Flash to be read, mass erased, written and programmed
- UART mode through the BlueNRG-1, BlueNRG-2 preprogrammed UART bootloader to target Flash reading, mass erasing, writing and programming operations
- SWD mode through the BlueNRG-1, BlueNRG-2 standard SWD interface to target Flash reading, mass erasing, writing and programming operations
- The BlueNRG-1, BlueNRG-2 automatic application programming through SWD interface
- MAC address programming at specific Flash location selected by user (SWD mode)
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work