This USB driver (STSW-LINK009) is for ST-LINK/V2, ST-LINK/V2-1 and STLINK-V3 boards and derivatives (STM8/STM32 discovery boards, STM8/STM32 evaluation boards and STM32 Nucleo boards). It declares to the system the USB interfaces possibly provided by the ST-LINK: ST Debug, Virtual COM port and ST Bridge interfaces.
The driver must be installed prior to connecting the device, in order to have a successful enumeration.
- Digitally signed driver
- WinUSB CoInstallers for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows® 7, 8 and 10.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|STSW-LINK009||ST-LINK/V2, ST-LINK/V2-1 and STLINK-V3 USB driver signed for Windows7, Windows8, Windows10||2.0.1||ST|
The STLINK-V3SET is a modular stand-alone debugging and programming probe for the STM8 and STM32 microcontrollers. It is composed of a main module and a complementary adapter board. The SWIM and JTAG/SWD interfaces are used to communicate with any STM8 or STM32 microcontroller located on an application board. The modular architecture of STLINK-V3SET enables to extend its main features through additional modules such as the adapter board.